While our team at Paradise Energy is passionate about helping as many people as possible with their solar energy investment, we recognize that we may not be the ideal choice for everyone. It is important to honestly address this upfront rather than leaving you and us disappointed down the line.
So, let’s dive in. Here are four factors to consider when determining if we are the perfect solar partner for you, followed by who we thrive in serving.
Why Paradise Energy May Not Be The Best Solar Company For You
Reason 1: You’re Looking For The Cheapest Option
Paradise Energy Solutions is more than just a solar installation company. We’re a full-service provider committed to being your solar partner for the life of your solar system. This means:
- We invest heavily in the training of our teammates to empower them to provide you with the best service, installation, and ongoing support
- We are a full-service provider that will deliver a turnkey solution
- We provide custom solutions specific to your location that align with your financial goals - no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all systems
- We partner with the leading equipment manufacturers to provide you with the highest quality products with the best warranties
- We provide an industry-leading Triple Ten Guarantee that guarantees the performance and workmanship of your system for the first ten years
Because of this, we are not going to be the least expensive provider. However, we can guarantee that you will be treated with respect, we will approach your project with the utmost integrity, and we will provide you with a final product that we can both be proud of.
Reason 2: You Want To Lease Your System (Residential)
Owning a solar system vs. leasing provides the best financial return for our customers. While leasing provides homeowners the ability to go solar without the upfront cost, it eliminates the ability to capitalize on the federal tax incentives, SRECS, and it can cap long-term savings. Leasing also presents other potential issues for the lessee. Learn more about leasing vs. owning here.
We do offer PPAs and other financing options for commercial projects.
Reason 3: You Want To Go Off-Grid
Going 100% off-grid is very expensive. While we have successfully implemented multiple systems that can operate off-grid for extended periods, ranging from a few days to a week, it comes at a significant cost. The installation costs for the necessary equipment to achieve this can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
A low-budget, off-grid system is not a solution we can offer.
Use our battery calculator to determine the size and cost of a system that accomplishes your goals.
Reasons 4: You Want to Lease your Land for a Solar Farm
We do not lease land or install utility-scale systems. Our focus is to help businesses, farmers, and homeowners offset the electricity used at their facility or home. This means designing a system that offsets as much of your onsite electricity usage as possible rather than producing excess electricity to sell back to the utility company. Here's how land leases compare to solar ownership.
Who Is A Good Fit For Paradise Energy?
Paradise Energy is an ideal partner for people who find value in the following:
- Our values of faith, integrity, innovation, teamwork, and stewardship are the driving force behind everything we do. They serve as the foundation for our decision-making process and are integral to our overall success.
- We are a family-owned company with a wealth of experience and a solid foundation. Our journey began in 2009 when four brothers installed their first system at their father’s farm. Since then, our team has grown to over 100 solar experts who have completed over 2,000 installations in eight mid-Atlantic states.
- Solar energy is our sole focus. This means we excel in one area: solar energy. Whether you need a rooftop installation, ground-mounted system, carport solution, battery backup, or an electric vehicle charging station, we are industry experts who will deliver a turnkey customized solution that best fits your needs and goals.
- Our industry-leading Triple Ten Guarantee backs our commitment to you. If your system falls short of our production estimates, we will write you a check to cover the difference. Additionally, any workmanship issues or warranty work is covered by us for the first ten years. This includes on-site system checkups at years 1, 5, and 10.
Sound Good? Here's What To Do Next
If you feel we’re a good fit for you after reading this, let’s chat. We’d love the opportunity to help you save money and benefit the environment with solar energy. Reach out to us for a quote or give us a call.
Here's to helping you Save With Every Sunrise!