Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company and a fast-paced startup division, Upward Broadband
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Be a valued team member and play an integral role in the continued growth of a company doing business in two exciting and innovative industries
- Research, develop and implement all phases of the company's recruitment process ensuring they align with its core values and result in a positive experience for all candidates for employment
What we are looking for in a Recruiting Specialist
- Knowledgeable: Demonstrated ability to create and implement effective sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of positions/roles, including technical, administrative and professional. At least three years’ related recruiting experience; with experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process being highly preferred.
- Skilled: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and telephone screening/interviewing skills, along with being inquisitive and having good negotiation skills. Collaborative and/or consultative in nature and capable of working with others throughout the
hiring process, to maximize the chances of a successful hire. Extremely proficient computer skills, with experience working with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Passionate: Excited about recruiting for a great company and enjoy continuously learning. Proactive and independent, with the ability to take initiative and ownership in your work.
- Team Player: Humble.Eager to embrace challenges and test new initiatives. Willing to share ideas and engage in healthy conflict to determine best practices and most efficient processes.
What we offer our Recruiting Specialist
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, with eligibility for quarterly bonuses
- Thorough onboarding and ongoing training and development
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Occasional travel to other company locations, technical schools/colleges, and job fairs
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.