What we are looking for in a Recruiting Specialist
- Knowledgeable: Demonstrated ability to create and implement effective sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of positions/roles, including technical, administrative and professional. At least three (3) years’ related recruiting experience, with experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process being highly preferred.
- Skilled: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and telephone screening/interviewing skills, along with being inquisitive and having good negotiation skills. Collaborative and/or consultative in nature, and capable of working with others throughout the hiring process, to maximize the chances of a successful hire. Extremely proficient computer skills, with experience working with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Passionate: Excited about recruiting for two great companies and enjoy continuously learning. Proactive and independent, with the ability to take initiative and ownership of your work.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-starter with a creative mindset and eagerness to embrace challenges and test new initiatives. Willing to share ideas and engage in healthy conflict to determine best practices and most efficient processes.
What we offer our Recruiting Specialist
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- A company cell phone and laptop, with all required accessories
- Thorough onboarding and ongoing training and development
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Occasional travel to other company locations, technical schools/colleges, and job fairs
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic & Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the Possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company that also supports a fast-paced start-up company providing fixed wireless internet service to under-served communities
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Be a valued team member and play an integral role in the continued growth and expansion of two companies doing business in two exciting and innovative industries
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to research, develop and implement all phases of the recruitment process for both companies, to continue to ensure alignment with their shared core values and to provide a positive experience for all potential candidates for employment
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions LLC has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. Upward Broadband LLC was launched in 2019 as a division of PES, and is now a separate company that continues to grow and expand. We are committed to empowering our teams, and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We are an equal opportunity employer, and we truly care about the people who are part of our teams.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.