What we're looking for in a Corporate Administrative Process Manager:
- Skilled: Experience using multiple applications to populate a database. Demonstrated ability to develop phone-based applications for use in the field to capture data and transfer it to database applications. Able to keep things documented and well organized. Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: Humble. Self-motivated. Excellent communicator, with the ability to listen generously, exchange ideas and engage in healthy conflict to determine the most efficient processes and “best practices.”
- Passionate: Excited about being part of a dynamic and growing industry. Proactive, with the ability to take initiative and a desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Knowledgeable: Able to create and maintain standard processes for complex business operations and also work effectively with others to deploy them. Customer-focused and recognizes the value of standardized processes in creating an outstanding customer experience.
What we offer our Corporate Administrative Process Manager:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- A company cell phone and laptop, with all required accessories
- Thorough onboarding and ongoing training and professional development
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic & Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the Possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company with a growing O&M department focused on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Create and maintain standard processes for our Operations team throughout the company, including traveling to our established and emerging branches, when and as necessary.
- Represent our Operations team to our IT Department to adapt and modify our internal systems to better meet the needs of our Operations and Accounting teams and to improve our internal project management processes.
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions LLC has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our teams and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we truly care about the people who are part of our teams.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.