What We Do
Paradise Energy Solutions is a family-owned, full service solar installation company that provides turnkey grid-tied solar installations throughout the mid-Atlantic region for businesses, farmers and homeowners.
To help people be good stewards of God’s abundant resources.
We will live out our vision by:
- Serving our customers as the unrivaled, most trusted provider of solar energy solutions.
- Integrating our core values into all our relationships.
- Building teams based on trust, healthy conflict, accountability, commitment and results.
- Creating an environment of continuous learning and leadership development.
- Cultivating a profitable and enduring company that makes a positive impact by investing in people and the world around us.
- Faith. We believe there is one true God and that He has created us to be in relationship with Him. It is our responsibility to live out our faith, and to love Him and love others.
- Integrity. We are respectful, trustworthy, honest, excellent, and thoughtful in all we do and say. Using biblical principles as our guide, we do what is right all the time, no matter what.
- Innovation. We exercise creativity, resourcefulness and ingenuity every day. We overcome obstacles, take calculated risk, think outside of the box, and seek new opportunities.
- Teamwork. We realize the power of an energized team and recognize that everyone is a leader here. We are humble individuals, with our own unique God-given gifts, abilities, and experiences that come together with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to fulfill a common purpose.
- Stewardship. We invest in people, our community, and the future.
Triple Ten Guarantee–Our Guarantee To You
At Paradise Energy Solutions, we install efficient solar systems you can depend on for years to come. And we stand by our work, guaranteeing both our workmanship and the performance of every solar electric system we install. We stand behind what we say and will pay you if the output does not meet our expectations.
Our 10-Year Workmanship Warranty covers all parts and labor, plus the cost of removing, shipping and re-installing, or replacing the defective part. The 10-Year Performance Guarantee goes beyond estimations and puts our money behind our word, we guarantee it! If your solar electric system does not produce what we say it will, we will pay the difference at your current electric rate.
“With all the grants, credits, and permits, there’s a lot of paperwork involved in a solar installation project, and I’ve never yet met a farmer who’d rather be filling out forms than working in his barn or his fields. That’s why we handle all the paperwork for our customers.” – Tim Beiler, CEO
The Beiler Family
Brothers Tim, Marcus, Matthew, and Jason Beiler grew up in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Lancaster County. For the last 300 years, family farms have worked Lancaster’s rich soil, providing grains, eggs, milk, and meat to the Northeastern United States.
As the Beiler brothers grew up on the family farm, they recognized the importance of the sun for everyday farming routines. And in 2009, they would help farmers harness the sun to power their entire farming operation.
The Beilers founded Paradise Energy Solutions in 2009, with the goal of helping farmers reduce their energy costs with photovoltaic solar systems. Paradise has since grown to more than 60 employees in 6 offices, installing more than 1,047* solar systems in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Ohio, Delaware, Virginia, and New Jersey. More importantly, Paradise Energy Solutions has helped farmers, families, and small business owners gain energy independence with clean solar energy.
*as of July 1, 2018
Learn About the Benefits of Clean Solar Energy
We don’t see solar as a fad or fleeting trend, but as part of greater movement towards using clean and renewable energy sources. Unfortunately, many Americans are not fully aware of all the advantages and tax benefits a new solar installation offers.
We are passionate about helping business owners, farmers, and homeowners find a solar energy solution that meets their needs and budget. We have educational displays at regional farm shows and host regular open houses, all with the goals of educating the public on the benefits of solar. To learn more about solar energy, check out our online resources:
- Solar power makes more economic sense than ever before. Why Choose Solar Now?
- How much does a system cost? Do I quality for tax credits? Find answers here!
- Take a deeper dive into solar power at the Paradise Energy Blog
Solar Installers Serving the Atlantic Coast and Ohio
Paradise Energy Solutions is the Mid-Atlantic’s premier full-service photovoltaic solar installation company. We are a fully licensed and insured Solar Energy Contractor in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, New York, Virginia, and Ohio.
Since 2009, we’ve completed more than 1,047* solar installations on homes, commercial, and agricultural properties. Combined, this amounts to 36.07 MW of installed solar.
Several of our team members are certified professionals with the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners and Solar Energy International.
*as of July 1, 2018
1,047* Solar Installations Across 8 States
*as of July 1, 2018
Our experience and expertise in the solar industry has a direct impact on every new solar installation. We incorporate industry-leading best practices, the latest advancements in solar cell technology, and updated government regulations and grants to ensure your solar system is the best we can possibly design.
Through our regional offices and local staff, we have first-hand experience installing systems in your community. We have relationships with the municipal governments, know what inspections and paperwork each requires, how to get the most out of your state’s tax incentives, and how to set up an advantageous SREC contract for your system. And we’ll take care of all the paperwork, so you can focus on enjoying your new solar installation.
Take the First Step Toward A Brighter Future
Contact us at 877-851-9269 or request a free site assessment online. A Paradise Energy Solutions representative will schedule a visit, evaluate your solar power options, and show how you can gain energy independence with a solar system.