What we are looking for in a Project Manager
- Skilled: Experienced construction professional with a background in complex project management. Strong leadership, communication, planning and organization skills. Experience in roofing, HVAC and/or electrical work a plus.
- Active: Able to climb ladders to access roofs, work from heights and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Safety Conscious: Use of all required PPE, including safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 30, Fall Protection, and First Aid/CPR/AED. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Able to promote healthy and truly functional teamwork
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills, with full company support and both on-the-job and online training.
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings, understand all project components, and apply all applicable NEC code requirements. Able to schedule and coordinate multiple projects with various priorities. Able to read and understand municipal permitting requirements and deal respectfully with municipal officials on all issues. Able to travel overnight, if and when necessary. NABCEP certification and/or equivalent training highly desirable.
What we offer our Project Manager
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- On-the-job training, with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and receive both on-the-job and company-paid in person and online training to help you build a career in the growing renewable energy industry
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Manage all aspects of both roof-mount and ground-mount solar panel installation projects ranging in size from 2kW to 2MW, including scheduling, permitting, verification and ordering of parts to help ensure the on-time delivery of all projects
- Interact with and communicate all necessary project information with our customers, to help us continue to meet our goal of creating “raving fans” of Paradise Energy Solutions
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV, and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we are the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We’re an equal-opportunity employer, and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.