What we're looking for in a Solar Sales Consultant
- Skilled: Experienced lead generator. Strong track record of exceeding sales goals, in outside sales. Experience in closing deals with business owners, C-level executives and/or farmers. Ability to sell a technical product with a value of $20K to $1MM. Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable: Established connections with business owners and decision-makers in your region and an active engagement with your community. A fearless cold caller, an exceptional closer, and an educator and consultative seller.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. A passion for building relationships and helping others succeed in reaching their financial goals. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-starter with a creative mindset and eagerness to embrace challenges, both externally and internally.
What we offer our Solar Sales Consultant
- Starting salary of $100K to be offset by commissions earned with NO cap on annual earnings plus bonus opportunities and eligibility for a “sign-on bonus” of $10K after achieving first $1M in sales during the first full year of employment
- Company car and company cell phone and laptop, with all required accessories
- Proven marketing team to help generate leads; experienced estimating team to deliver timely and accurate quotes; and strong project management team to support each sold project
- Thorough onboarding to launch your career in solar sales and ongoing training and development
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M department
- Receive excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Enjoy a high degree of independence and ownership for growing sales in your region while receiving a great deal of support from management, estimating, marketing and your region’s branch manager
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.