Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and a growing O&M initiative
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Be part of our O&M initiative to monitor solar systems ranging in size from 2 kW to 75 MW from our corporate office in Paradise PA and issue corrective action work orders to our Service and Sr. Service Technicians, companywide
- Create, maintain and improve standard monitoring parameters used to monitor the systems and customize that monitoring, as required, for troubleshooting purposes
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
What we're looking for in a Solar PV System Analyst for O&M
- Skilled: Training and experience creating and/or monitoring electro-mechanical systems. Ideally, experienced with installing, commissioning, analyzing and troubleshooting solar PV systems.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker. Willing to engage in creative problem-solving
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy and serving customers with excellence. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Able to fully understand the technical configuration of solar PV inverters and other electrical components of a solar system. Associates' degree or certificate from a trade school OR equivalent experience, preferred.
What we offer our Solar PV System Analyst in O&M
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.