What we're looking for in a Payroll & Accounts Payable Clerk
- Skilled: Prior experience in payroll processing and Accounts Payable. Experienced and comfortable with Word, Excel, and a quick learner with software in general.
- Team Player: Humble. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Experience with QuickBooks and/or Sage Intact accounting systems, as well as prevailing wage and multi-state payroll, helpful and preferred.
What we offer our Payroll & Accounts Payable Clerk
- $22 - $28 per hour, DOE
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M department focused on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Be involved in weekly payroll processing, daily and weekly Accounts Payable processing, credit card transaction processing, and filling in for Receptionist & Administrative Assistant, as needed.
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.