What we are looking for in a Branch Electrician
- Skilled: Two (2) year trade school graduate preferred and/or apprentice, Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license preferred. NABCEP certification highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings and apply NEC code requirements.
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required of solar panel installation and site preparation. Able to travel overnight to job sites occasionally with overtime required during certain times of year.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including safety harness when working on roofs. Certified in OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
What we offer our Branch Electrician
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience and licensing
- Overnight travel premium and a per diem for meals, when traveling overnight
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and receive both on-the-job and company paid training in-person and online training to help build your career in the growing renewable energy industry
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Support Project Managers by completing project commissioning, inspection and the required job completion report, as directed
- Install racking, posts and other support equipment for mounting solar panels on roof and ground mounts. Mount inverters, disconnects, meters and accessories, and perform DC and AC wiring
- Become the PA Branch “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) for battery system commissioning and work with install crews to provide our customers with an outstanding PES experience
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.