What we're looking for in a Solar PV System Analyst
- Skilled: Training and experience in creating and/or monitoring electro-mechanical systems. Ideally, experience with installing, commissioning, analyzing and troubleshooting solar PV systems.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker. Willing to engage in creative problem-solving.
- Knowledgeable: Able to fully understand the technical configuration of solar PV inverters and other electrical components of a solar system. Competent with computers and learning online monitoring sites and new software such as Google Suite, service ticket software, etc.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy and serving customers with excellence. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills with full company support and both online and on-the-job training.
What we offer our Solar PV System Analyst:
- $26 - $32 per hour, DOE
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and a growing O&M initiative
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Be part of our growing O&M initiative to monitor solar systems ranging in size from 2kW to 75MW+ throughout the 8-state region in which we do business from our corporate office in Paradise PA and issue corrective action work orders for our Service Technicians
- Assist with maintaining and improving the standard monitoring parameters used to monitor those systems and help to customize that monitoring, for troubleshooting purposes
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on
the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.