What we are looking for in a Branch Electrician
- Skilled: Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license required. Experience in solar is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings and apply NEC code requirements.
- Active: Able to travel overnight to job sites occasionally with overtime required during certain times of year.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including safety harness when working on roofs. Certified in OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
What we offer our Branch Electrician
- $30 to $45 per hour, depending on experience and licensing, and pay for travel time to and from all jobsites
- Travel premium and a per diem for meals, when traveling overnight, but home on weekends
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and receive both on-the-job and company paid training in-person and online training to help build your career in the growing renewable energy industry
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Work on projects ranging in size from 2kW to 2MW, with an average size of 55kW
- Perform AC electrical interconnections for PA Branch projects
- Mount inverters, disconnects, meters and accessories, and perform DC and AC wiring
- Provide training resources for electrical apprentices in training and our customers with an outstanding PES experience
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.