Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and receive both on-the-job and company-paid and in-person online training to help you build a career in the growing renewable energy industry
- Receive competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package PLUS a $2000 Sign-On bonus!
- Install both ground-mount and roof-mount solar systems on customers’ job construction sites ranging in size from 2kW to 2MW, with an average size of 55kW
- Be part of the entire installation process, including layout and site preparation, installation, and both mechanical and electrical work
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
What we are looking for in a Solar PV Installer
- Skilled: Construction-related experience such as roofing, HVAC and/or electrical work. If you have experience as a roofer, electrician or carpenter, we will provide on-the-job training based on your skill level, and we offer an electrical apprenticeship program to qualified candidates.
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required for solar panel installation and site preparation.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including a safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Good communicator. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills with full company support and both online and on-the-job training.
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings and apply NEC code requirements, as appropriate. An associate’s degree or certificate from a trade school OR equivalent experience is preferred.
What we offer our Solar PV Installers
- $20 - $26 per hour, DOE, pay for travel time to and from all job sites PLUS a $2000 Sign-On bonus!
- Travel premium and per diem for meals when traveling overnight, but home for the weekend
- On-the-job training, with opportunities for advancement and an electrical apprenticeship program
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability, and Life and AD&D
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
If you have experience working as a roofer, electrician or carpenter, or have other construction-related experience such as HVAC, we hope you will apply for our Solar PV Installer position! Please complete the form below and submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format to be considered. This job is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for on-the-job and company-paid online training that enables you to build a long-term career in an exciting and growing industry!