Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Work on projects ranging in size from 2 kW to 2 MW, with an average size of 55 kW
- Install both ground-mount and roof-mount solar systems on customers' jobsites
- Be part of the entire installation process, including site preparation, installation & both mechanical and electrical work
- Receive on the job training based on your skill level - we are willing to train candidates with construction-related experience such as roofing and/or electrical work
What we are looking for in a Solar PV Installer
- Skilled: Construction-related experience in an area such as roofing or electrical work.
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required of solar panel installation and site preparation.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver's license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Good communicator. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings and apply NEC code requirements. Associates' degree or certificate from a trade school OR equivalent
What we offer our Solar PV Installers
- Competitive pay, including pay for travel time to and from all jobsites
- Travel premium and a per diem for meals, when traveling overnight
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.