Solar Panels for Your Business
WATCH: Saving money on your company’s energy bills is simple thanks to our solar installation service. See how easy we make it to switch to solar.
Why Businesses Like Yours Are Choosing Solar
From New Jersey to Ohio, Paradise Energy has been helping businesses of all sizes gain energy independence through a solar energy system. Here’s some of the benefits owners and property managers enjoy from their solar system:
- Drastically cut your overhead today. Our solar systems are designed to meet your energy demands, so you are using free electric from your panels instead of paying the power utility. Can you imagine the impact this will have on your overhead? Your bottom line?
- Protection from rising energy costs in the future. As your competitors’ energy costs continue to rise each year, you can enjoy lower operating costs thanks to your solar system.
- Increasing energy independence while decreasing your carbon footprint. We design each system to meet the daily energy demands of your business. With our help, several of our clients now have net-zero energy buildings, meaning they produce more than enough energy to offset their energy consumption. Installing solar panels is also a common addition for buildings seeking LEED certification. By installing solar panels, you can add up to 7 LEED points to your application.
- Generate a steady passive income stream. All public utility companies are required to purchase solar certificates through the Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SREC) program. Get paid each month for your SREC credits. We’ll set up the agreement and broker the contract; just enjoy a steady stream of income for the next 20 years.
- Enjoy tax benefits and accelerated depreciation. Current federal and state tax incentives as well as the USDA REAP Grant help make the upfront costs of a solar panel installation more affordable to your business. Many states and municipalities exempt solar installations from raising your property taxes. And through the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS), you can quickly recover your investment through a 5-year tax depreciation schedule.
“Many of our members have said how great they think the panels look on our roof! Your men did a superb job! We are truly blessed to have such a great group of people help to make St. Peter’s experience of “Going Solar” a great one indeed.” — Larry R., St. Peter’s Lutheran Church
About Paradise Energy Solutions
We are a leading installer of solar panels in the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 2009, we’ve helped hundreds of business owners throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Ohio gain energy independence. Our team of professional installers can design and install a custom solar panel array that will lower monthly costs and add additional income streams.
Commercial Solar Panel Projects We’ve Completed
Animal Medical & Surgical Center
Guaranteed Annual Production: 51,675 kWh
Payback: 4.2 years
“At Animal Medical & Surgical Center, we like to stay ahead of the times. Solar is exciting because it allows us to use the sun’s rays to power our business and do our part for the environment. We had been considering switching to solar for a while but never made the commitment. With Paradise Energy Solutions, they made making the change easy.”
— Animal Medical & Surgical Center
Locations We Serve
Our headquarters is located in Paradise, PA. We currently serve 7 states:
Find Out How Much You Can Save
Let a Paradise Energy solar consultant evaluate your current energy usage, inspect your property, answer any questions you have, and give you a free, no-obligation quote.
Schedule a Free Solar Assessment »
Types of Solar Panel Installations
No matter the size of your facility or the space available, we can design a solar system that fits for you. Your installation options include:
- Roof-Mounted Panels use the open space available above your building. The installation will work around existing roof obstructions like vents or air handling units. Specific mounting equipment allows us to install panels on flat or sloped roofs, without damaging the integrity or waterproofing of the existing roof.
- Ground-Mounted Panels are for facilities with limited optimal roof space. With a ground-mounted system, you can better utilize unused land on your property.
- Carport Systems provide shade and covering over cars in a parking lot, while passively generating electricity. A solution that’s growing in popularity, carport systems can also be equipped to charge your customers’ electric vehicles.
Trust an Experienced Solar Installer
We are a full-service design and installation company that has streamlined and simplified the solar panel installation process for you. We’ll take care of all the necessary paperwork, permits, inspections, and utility interconnection agreements. Plus, we’ll make sure you get all the applicable state and federal tax credits and benefits. Our in-house technicians will handle every part of the installation, leaving you with a dependable source of clean energy. And we stand by our work, offering 10-year performance guarantee on every system we install. That means your business will enjoy a dependable output of clean energy, guaranteed.
Benefits of Working with Paradise:
- Reduce monthly overhead and take advantage of current federal tax incentives
- We take care of all the paperwork, permits, inspections, and agreements
- 10-year guarantee on our workmanship and system output
Timeline for a Solar Installation
No two solar panel installations are the same; each project can vary based on the size and complexity of the project. Most projects are completed within 3-6 months, though permits and loan applications can add a few months to this time-frame. Here are the basic steps you can expect when you partner with Paradise Energy:
- The first step to any solar project is to request a free solar assessment. One of our solar consultants will visit your business location, measure your current energy needs, and evaluate potential installation locations. Our consultant will make sure to explain our installation process, advise you on local tax incentives and financing options, and answer any questions you might have.
- Based on this meeting, we’ll design a solar panel system that meets your budget and energy needs. We will send you a quote and start working on a schedule for your project. This schedule will take into account lead time to obtain permits, approvals, and financing, as well as any busy times in your company’s schedule. Once approved, we will draft up a contract agreement for us to sign.
- After signing a contract, our staff will get to work on obtaining necessary permits and agreements. The process of applying for and gaining approvals usually takes 2-5 months, and can vary by state, municipality, and type of installation. That’s why it’s important to have local solar experts who know the process and can handle the paperwork for you.
- If you are a rural business, you may qualify for a USDA grant. Approval for this grant can add 6-12 months to the project, but is can help you save up to 75% off of installation costs. Our team will take care of all paperwork required for this application.
- Once approved, we will prepare and install your new solar system. Installation can take several days to weeks, depending on the size, complexity, or location of the project. Our team of installers will set up the panels, inverters, and connect the system to your facility’s power panel. Once the installation is complete, you can start enjoying free, clean energy.
Earn Additional Income from Your Commercial Rental Property
If you own and rent a warehouse, retail store, garage, or office building, generate additional income with a solar panel system. You can sell energy at a reduced rate to tenants, while also receiving monthly passive income from utilities purchasing your SREC credits. Plus, the clean, cheap energy your panels provide will be a unique selling feature, allowing you to attract more tenants and keep occupancy at 100%.
Take the First Step Toward Your Company’s Future Today
Contact us at 877-851-9269 or request a free solar power assessment for your business. A Paradise Energy Solutions expert will visit your facility, answer any questions, and show you how this low-risk and high-return investment can help your company’s bottom line.