Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company with a growing O&M department
- Receive excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Enjoy a high degree of independence and ownership for growing sales in your region while receiving a great deal of support from management, estimating, marketing and your region's branch manager
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients to guide them through the entire sales process including education, evaluation, qualification, pricing and closing of the sale
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy systems installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, and on systems that have been installed by other solar installers. Upward Broadband was launched in 2019, as a new division of the company, and it continues to grow and expand. We are committed to empowering our team and we've been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in PA." We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we are looking for in a Solar Sales Consultant
- Knowledgeable: Established connections with business owners and decision-makers in your region and an active engagement with your community. A fearless cold caller, an exceptional closer, and an educator and consultative seller.
- Skilled: Strong track record of exceeding sales goals, in outside sales. Experience closing deals with business owners, C-level executives and/or farmers. Ability to sell a technical product with a value of $20k to $1MM. Strong organizational skills.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. A passion for building relationships and helping others succeed in reaching their financial goals. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-starter with a creative mindset and eagerness to embrace challenges, both externally and internally.
What we offer our Solar Sales Consultant
- A starting salary of $80 to $100K plus commissions with NO cap on annual earnings
- A company car, cell phone and laptop, with all required accessories
- Strong marketing team that generates leads; however, the best leads are self-generated
- Thorough onboarding to launch your career in solar sales
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.