About the outside Solar Sales Consultant position
Our outside Solar Sales Consultants are highly valued members of the Paradise Energy Solutions’ team, and they are a critical part of our company’s growth and continued success. They enjoy a high degree of independence and ownership for growing sales in their region; however, they receive a great deal of support from other members of our team including management, estimating, marketing and their branch manager.
Solar Sales Consultant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers throughout the sales process
- Guiding customers through the entire sales process including education, evaluation, qualification, pricing, and close of the sale
- Cold calling on potential commercial and agricultural customers to initiate a relationship based on trust and mutual respect for all parties involved
Who we are
Over the last 12 years, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installers in the mid-Atlantic region. We are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in empowering our team and allowing them to take pride in and have a passion for helping us accomplish our vision.
At Paradise Energy Solutions, our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Stewardship are at the core of who we are. They drive every decision we make and interaction that we have. We’re looking for team members who will help us live out these values.
What we are looking for in an outside Solar Sales Consultant
You should be:
- A fearless cold caller
- An exceptional closer
- An educator & consultative seller
- A self-starter with a creative mindset and eagerness to embrace challenges
You should have:
- A track record of exceeding your sales goals in outside sales
- Experience closing deals with business owners, C-level executives, and/or farmers
- The ability to sell a technical product with a value of $20k to $1MM
- A passion for building relationships and helping others succeed in reaching their financial goals
- Established connections with business decision-makers and active engagement with your community
What we offer our outside Solar Sales Consultants
- A starting salary of $80,000 to $100,000 plus commissions, with NO cap on annual earnings (Average annual earnings of $80,000 to $150,000)
- Thorough onboarding to launch your career in solar sales
- Strong marketing team that generates leads
- Ongoing training and development
- A comprehensive employee benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, PTO and Paid Holidays
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.