Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M department focused solely on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Schedule our Service Technicians based in Paradise PA, as well as those who are based at our branch locations in MD, NY, OH and VA
- Keep our customers informed regarding the work to be performed on their systems, including when to expect our technician to arrive, any changes in the schedule, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the other members of our O&M department when and where needed, including answering incoming calls, invoicing customers, etc.
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy systems installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We are committed to empowering our team and we've been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in PA." We've also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 8 consecutive years, and we're the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we are looking for in a Solar PV Installer
- Skilled: Strong people and relational skills, ideally with experience in customer service. Excellent computer aptitude and skills, including proficiency with Microsoft applications and the ability to learn and adapt to new software. Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Good communicator. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills
- Knowledgeable: Experience in scheduling and/or administrative support in a fast-paced environment. Process-oriented and proficient with process improvement.
What we offer our Solar PV Installers
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.