Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company with a growing O&M initiative and a fast-paced startup division, Upward Broadband, focused on providing reliable and relevant fixed wireless internet access to under-served communities
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Scout land for potential acquisition and manage the purchase, sale, rental and development of properties
- Work with engineers, attorneys, local officials and builders to design a development plan for properties and oversee the development of projects on those properties from start to finish, including negotiating deals, obtaining permits, etc.
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy systems installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, and on systems that have been installed by other solar installers. Upward Broadband was launched in 2019, as a new division of the company, and it continues to grow and expand. We are committed to empowering our team and we've been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in PA." We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we are looking for in a Real Estate Developer
- Knowledgeable: Experience in real estate or real estate development. Able to appreciate the importance of working with other interested parties and subject matter experts over a long period of time to achieve the goals originally envisioned.
- Skilled: Strong people and relational skills. Ability to develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with all parties involved in real estate transactions. Excellent organizational and process management skills. Creative and persistent.
- Passionate: Excited about taking an undeveloped or blighted property and developing or renovating it to make it what it should or could be. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Self-motivated. Goal-oriented. Hard worker.
What we offer our Real Estate Developer
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.