Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and a growing O&M initiative
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Provide process management and administrative support to a branch of the company, while working closely with other members of the team to provide customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Complete and submit utility applications, write USDA and NYSERDA grants, obtain building permits, and job completion binders for customers.
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, & Stewardship
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we're looking for in a Process Manager
- Skilled: Training and experience in administration and process management. Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities. Proficient with Google Apps and Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with learning new software.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker. Willing to engage in creative problem-solving
- Knowledgeable: Process-oriented and capable of learning and adapting to new processes, with an eye toward continuous improvement. Knowledge of efficient office administration.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy and serving customers with excellence. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
What we offer our Process Manager
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.