Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and a growing O&M initiative
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Use sophisticated testing equipment to evaluate system performance, then troubleshoot and resolve poor and/or non-performing issues on previously installed solar systems
- Be part of our O&M initiative servicing solar systems ranging in size from 2kW to 75MW
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
What we're looking for in a Service Technician for O&M
- Skilled: Training and experience in both testing and troubleshooting electrical systems.
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required of independently performing service work on solar systems.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Able to use testing equipment such as meggers, PV check and IV-curve tracers, clamp-on amp meters and digital multi-meters. Associates’ degree or certificate from a trade school OR equivalent experience, preferred.
What we offer our Service Technician
- Competitive pay, including pay for travel time to and from all job sites
- Travel premium and a per diem for meals, when traveling overnight
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.