Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Work on projects ranging in size from 2kW to 2MW, with an average size of 55kW
- Mount inverters, disconnects, meters and all required accessories, and perform DC and AC wiring prior to system being energized
- Perform troubleshooting as required and make all necessary adjustments
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
What we are looking for in a Foreman/Solar PV Installer
- Skilled: Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license or the ability to obtain in DE, MD or NJ within first six months of employment.
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required of solar panel installation and site preparation. Able to travel and overnight to job sites occasionally.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings and apply NEC code requirements. Two-year trade school or post high school technical education and/or 3 to 5 years’ electrical trade experience highly desirable.
What we offer our Foreman/Solar PV Installers
- Competitive pay, including pay for travel time to and from all jobsites
- Travel premium and a per diem for meals, when traveling overnight
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.