Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company and fast-paced startup division, Upward Broadband
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Utilize your writing and creative skills to create and maintain blogs, web pages, whitepapers, articles, press releases, infographics, presentations, brochures, and more to generate, educate, and nurture leads
- Conduct keyword, competitor, and industry research to identify new content opportunities and optimize existing pieces
- Be a key member of our marketing team with various responsibilities and opportunities for ongoing training and development
What we are looking for in a Content Marketing Specialist
- Knowledgeable: Demonstrated ability to create educational, engaging, and compelling content while also implementing SEO best practices. Prior experience with SEMrush (or similar), Google Analytics, Hubspot, WordPress, Canva, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled: Excellent writer and a great storyteller. Good at asking questions. Ability to complete keyword and topic research. Must be a planner and have strong organizational skills.
- Passionate: Excited about marketing and enjoy continuously learning. A self-starter with a creative mindset. Serious about taking initiative and owning your work. Ready to play an integral role in the growth of our company and in our marketing team's mission to be the most trusted, go-to source for all things solar energy and fixed wireless internet service.
- Team Player: Humble. Eager to embrace challenges and test new initiatives. Willing to share ideas and contribute to brainstorming sessions. Ready and able to wear multiple marketing hats.
What we offer our Content Marketing Specialist
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, with eligibility for quarterly bonuses
- Thorough onboarding and ongoing training and development to grow your marketing skills
- Travel to visit customers, other company locations, tradeshows, and marketing conferences
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV, and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.