Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M department focused solely on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our value of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Provide administrative support to the other members of our O&M department when and where needed, including answering incoming calls, invoicing customers, etc.
What we're looking for in an Administrative Assistant for O&M
- Skilled: Strong people and relational skills, ideally with experience in customer service. Excellent computer aptitude and skills, including proficiency with Microsoft applications and the ability to learn and adapt to new software. Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker. Willing to engage in creative problem-solving
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Experience in providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment. Process-oriented and proficient with process improvement.
What we offer our Administrative Assistant for O&M
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.