What we are looking for in a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- Skilled: Excellent people skills. Experienced and comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel, and a quick learner on software in general. Experience working with Quickbooks helpful, but not required. Detail-oriented, with the ability to handle frequent interruptions, both in person and by phone.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Experience working in either the same or a similar capacity. Process- oriented along with an eye toward process improvement. Capable of dealing well with both internal and external customers, when and as the need arises.
What we offer our Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- $20 to $26 per hour, depending on experience
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M department focused on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Answering phones and greeting visitors at our corporate office throughout the day.
- Performing data entry and updates for bills, credit card charges, invoices and job info, and performing miscellaneous administrative tasks related to insurance coverages.
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.