Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company with a growing O&M initiative and a fast-paced startup division, Upward Broadband focused on providing reliable and relevant fixed wireless internet access to under-served communities
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Oversee an estimating team that designs and specifies equipment for new solar projects, and oversee the production of the budget and pricing of those projects
- Further develop estimating processes and software to improve team efficiencies, and set and achieve goals for accuracy and quote completion timeframes
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy systems installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, and on systems that have been installed by other solar installers. Upward Broadband was launched in 2019, as a new division of the company, and it continues to grow and expand. We are committed to empowering our team and we've been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in PA." We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we are looking for in a Marketing Specialist
- Leadership: Experience in leading a team and teambuilding. Lead by example.
- Knowledgeable: Electrical and/or solar experience, including NABCEP certification, PVOL 101, PVOL 202, and PVOL 206 or equivalent, is desired but not required. Experience in estimating and process development
- Skilled: Excellent communication skills. Strong people and relational skills. Excellent planning and organization skills. Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft applications, and able to learn and use various software systems.
- Passionate: Excited about solar energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Team Player: Humble. self-motivated. Goal-oriented. Hard worker.
What we offer our Marketing Specialist
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.