Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company and fast-paced startup division, Upward Broadband
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Be a valued team member and play an integral role in the continued growth of a company doing business in two exciting and innovative industries
- Grow your marketing career by taking on a broad range of responsibilities with two very different product lines in both the B2B and B2C segments
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy systems installations for businesses, farmers, and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, and on systems that have been installed by other solar installers. Upward Broadband was launched in 2019, as a new division of the company, and it continues to grow and expand. We are committed to empowering our team and we've been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in PA." We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we are looking for in a Marketing Specialist
- Knowledgeable: Demonstrated ability to create educational, engaging, and compelling content while also implementing SEO best practices. Prior experience with SEMrush (or similar), Google Analytics, Hubspot, WordPress, Canva, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled: Excellent writer and a great storyteller. Good at asking questions. Ability to complete keyword and topic research. Must be a planner and have strong organizational skills.
- Passionate: Excited about marketing and enjoy continuously learning. A self-starter with a creative mindset. Serious about taking initiative and owning your work. Ready to play an integral role in the growth of our company and in our marketing team's mission to be the most trusted, go-to source for all things solar energy and fixed wireless internet service.
- Team Player: Humble. Eager to embrace challenges and test new initiatives. Willing to share ideas and contribute to brainstorming sessions. Ready and able to wear multiple marketing hats.
What we offer our Marketing Specialist
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, with eligibility for quarterly bonuses
- Thorough onboarding and ongoing training and development to grow your marketing skills
- Travel to visit customers, other company locations, tradeshows, and marketing conferences
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.