What we are looking for in a Foreman/Solar PV Installer
- Leadership: Ability to effectively motivate and direct the work efforts of those you lead.
- Skilled: Construction-related experience in an area such as roofing, HVAC and/or electrical work. If you have experience as a roofer, electrician or carpenter, we will provide on-the-job training based on your skill level, and we offer an electrical apprenticeship program to qualified
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required of solar panel installation and site preparation.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including a safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker. Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills with full company support and both online and on-the-job training.
- Knowledgeable: Able to read drawings and apply NEC code requirements. An Associates’ degree or certificate from a trade school OR equivalent experience is preferred.
What we offer our Foreman/Solar PV Installers
- $26 - $32 per hour, DOE, and pay for travel time to and from all job sites PLUS a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Travel premium and per diem for meals when traveling overnight, but home on weekends
- On-the-job training, with opportunities for advancement and an electrical apprenticeship program
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and receive both on-the-job and company paid training in-person and online training to help build your career in the growing renewable energy industry
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Lead an installation crew that installs both ground-mount and roof-mount solar systems on customers’ job sites ranging in size from 2kW to 2MW, with an average size of 55kW
- Be part of the entire installation process, including site preparation, installation & both mechanical and electrical work
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.