Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M department focused solely on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our value of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Design and specify equipment for new solar projects, and oversee the production of the budget and pricing for those projects
- Collaborate with our sales team to determine the best solution for our customers in the commercial, agricultural and residential markets we serve
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
What we're looking for in an Estimator
- Knowledgeable: Electrical and/or solar experience, including NABCEP certification, PVOL 101, PVOL 202 and PVOL 206 or equivalent, is desired but not required. Experience in estimating and process development.
- Skilled: Excellent communication skills. Strong people and relational skills. Excellent planning and organization skills. Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft applications and able to learn and use various software systems.
- Team Player: Humble. Self-motivated. Goal-oriented. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
What we offer our Estimator
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.