Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 or more a year
What we're looking for in a Commercial and Agricultural Solar Sales Representative
- Knowledgeable: Established connections with business owners, farmers, and decision-makers in your region and an active engagement with your community. A fearless cold caller and road warrior, an exceptional closer, and an educator and consultative seller.
- Skilled: Strong track record of exceeding sales goals and quota in outside or field sales. Experience closing deals with business owners, C-level executives, and farmers. Ability to sell a technical product with a value of $20K to $1MM. Strong pipeline building and organizational skills.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. A passion for building relationships, networking, and helping others succeed in reaching their financial goals. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-starter with a creative mindset and eagerness to embrace challenges, both externally and internally.
What we offer our Commercial and Agricultural Solar Sales Representative
- A starting salary of $80K to 100K offset by commissions earned with NO cap on annual earnings plus bonuses
- A company car, cell phone, and laptop, with all required accessories
- Thorough onboarding and ongoing training to launch your career as a solar sales consultant
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the Possibilities
- Join a well-established, award-winning solar installation company with a growing O&M department
- Receive excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Enjoy a high degree of independence and ownership for growing sales in your region while receiving a great deal of support from management, estimating, marketing, and your region's branch manager
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients to guide them through the entire sales process, including education, evaluation, qualification, pricing and closing of the sale
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ.We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 10 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.