What we're looking for in an Administrative Assistant
- Skilled: Excellent people skills. Experienced and comfortable with Word and Excel, and a quick learner with software. Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Team Player: Humble. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your
knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Experience in providing administrative support in a fast-paced
environment preferred. Experience with QuickBooks helpful.
What we offer our Administrative Assistants
- $20 - $26 per hour, DOE
- On the job training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (profits permitting)
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO that rolls over & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a growing O&M
department focused on performing service work on existing solar systems
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Provide administrative support to the other members of our Finance & Information Systems department when and where needed, including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, data entry and updates, invoicing customers, filing, etc.
About Paradise Energy Solutions
Since 2009, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installation companies in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide turn-key solar energy system installations for businesses, farmers and homeowners in PA, MD, NY, OH, VA, DE, WV and NJ. We also perform service (O&M) work on the systems we install in these states, as well as on systems that have been installed by other solar installation companies. We are committed to empowering our team and we’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.” We’ve also been ranked as a Top Solar Contractor by Solar Power World for 11 consecutive years, and we’re the #1 commercial solar installation company in PA. We are an equal opportunity employer and we truly care about the people who are part of our team.
Interested? Complete the form below to apply.