1. Solar is NOT a new Technology: Unlike many technologies that come and go with time, solar has a history dating back to 1876. While solar energy has only become more mainstream in the past 10-15 years, solar energy is here to stay.
2. Solar Reduces Electricity Cost: The main goal of solar energy is to provide electricity for a homeowner or business. Though some people choose to “go solar” for environmental reasons, most choose to install solar to reduce cost. What other investment are you 100% guaranteed to save money?
3. Solar Panel Manufacturers Have Warranties: Many solar manufacturers have 25+ year warranties on their products. This provides peace of mind for you in case something goes wrong with your solar array components.
4. Paybacks Periods are Becoming Shorter: In many situations, especially for business, the payback period (break-even time) has become significantly shorter than in years past. We have seen paybacks as short as 3.5 years, leading to more FREE energy for you!
5. The Sun: The source of energy for your solar system, the sun, isn’t going anywhere. Did you know that in one day the sun radiates enough energy on the United States to power the entire nation for a year and a half? Need we say more?
6. We Have a Production Guarantee: All of the solar systems that we install come with a 2-year production guarantee. This means that if your solar system doesn’t produce the amount of electricity that we contractually guarantee it will in the first 10 years, we will pay you the difference, no questions asked. We also stand by our work by providing a 10-year workmanship warranty.